Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Local Time 22:52

Dear, beloved friends.

We are facing the problem, when it takes to much time to answer your questions.
Our fault, but we will overcome it!

We were working hard to create one and only support hub - http://www.irishmiss.com/support.html

This is the place where you will find our supporters, where you will be treated equally and where your issues will be resolved! Please move there from forum or TF comments, that will help us to work with you directly, sending files and acceding your site using your credentials if needed.

Thank you so much for being with us.

If you are having any problem - please, feel fee to contact http://www.irishmiss.com/support.html

Could not save my skin
  • Skin folder and files inside, should have correct permission to write changes. In most modern hosting accounts, web-server and PHP app works with correct permissions or works with suExec modules. However, some servers could not use correct user account and they supposed to use default www-data user. Unfortunately this is vulnerable and unsecure way. In this case you should prepare all writable directories and change permissions to 0777
    Resolution:
    1. Change file permissions for directory and all files inside wp-content/themes/im-businessmaker/assets/skins/

• I have the same problem, when i edit and activate a stylesheet then he wont edit him and the name is gone in the wp-head. Example;

i activated "Dark_red"
    Head:

When i edit him;
    Mange > choose dark_red > edit > just something > Skin save (below page)
    Head:

And the first line with dark_red in it is gone.
  • Change file permissions for directory and all files inside wp-content/themes/im-businessmaker/assets/skins/
  • Do you mean;
    wp-content/themes/im-businessmaker/assets/styles/skins/

Or do i have to move the directory?
  • Yes, you have to change wp-content/themes/im-businessmaker/assets/styles/skins/ directory permissions to 0777